The best in monitored fire alarms give you an enhancement in functionality too. New implements not only detect smoke, they will also perceive increasing heat levels. If they are activated, your monitoring team is instantly alerted. They can even be set to deliver notifications directly to your cell phone.
Why should you consider fire alarm monitoring in Lynchburg?
When a disaster strikes, you will have enough to do simply making certain your loved ones are secure. Having a backup at the ready that is able to instantly confirm the alarm and reach out to emergency responders in your place is just an intelligent decision.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Lynchburg:
- Fire or smoke is discovered, and your alarm trips
- Your connected home security system contacts your around-the-clock monitoring experts automatically
- You are contacted to authenticate the situation and to check on your safety
- If your monitoring team can’t get ahold of you, or you confirm the fire, they will notify emergency services in an instant
All of this happens in an instant. As you round up your family to evacuate the house, the fire department is most likely already answering the call. If you integrate fire alarm monitoring, you will enjoy these advantages:
- Around-the-clock protection no matter where you are
- Enhanced likelihood of speedy response times from emergency personnel
- Dedicated monitoring professionals who will know which safety alarm was set off
- Having a sense of security knowing someone is always looking out for you
It’s wise to keep in mind that catastrophes can happen unexpectedly. Imagine accidentally leaving a candle lit when you go out for the night, and a pet succeeds in topple it over. While this may seem unlikely, it has happened before. In the event it does, you’ll be protected with 24/7 fire alarm monitoring.
Stay safe with 24-hour monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Lynchburg, it’s a great time to equip your property with a comprehensive system from Vivint. We’ll provide monitored fire alarms and other safety devices in your customized plan. When you go with 24-hour monitoring, your property will be secured at all times, no matter where you are. Get started on your innovative smart home right now by calling (434) 300-3689 or submitting the form below.