Work With Your 24/7 Monitoring Team
The moment your home alarm system in Lynchburg goes off, your 24/7 monitoring specialists will spring to action. The first move is to verify your alarm, and that means reaching out to you. The protocol they abide by depends on the sort of emergency. For example, if a medical emergency is triggered, a single attempt will be made to contact you before first responders are dispatched. If you’re dealing with an intrusion - the most typical sort of event - a monitoring professional will adhere to these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to communicate with you through the central command panel. You will usually be asked for a passcode.
- If that isn’t successful, a call is made to your principal contact number.
- A secondary number or your first contact person is called next.
- If you still can’t be reached, area police officers are dispatched.
- Your monitoring professionals will attempt to reach you again once authorities are notified.
If you're not in a position to converse with monitoring staff, don't worry. Support will still be deployed even when you're not able to substantiate the emergency.
Get prepared for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Lynchburg
Get prepared for any emergency with a modern home alarm system in Lynchburg from Vivint. Contact (434) 300-3689 to begin designing your property’s defense today.